Friday, April 11, 2008

Retreat!


Hey all,

I’m off (I know in more ways than one) to Tenth Presby’s college and career retreat where I’ll speak on the theme ‘The Wonder of Worship’ from Leviticus 9. From there I’ll prepare to attend the T4G conference in Louisville which will sort of be a retreat for me.

There’s no doubt that we have much more to discuss regarding reconciliation and other issues. And even though many of us will worship in churches dominated by one ethnicity this Sunday I pray nonetheless that our worship is Spirit-filled, honors God and highlights our glorious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Lord willing I’ll drop you a line by the end of next week.

To Him Who Loves Us…
Pastor Lance

1 comment:

GUNNY said...

"And even though many of us will worship in churches dominated by one ethnicity this Sunday I pray nonetheless that our worship is Spirit-filled, honors God and highlights our glorious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

Well said. Regularly I try to take an inventory on our progress to multi-ethnicity, and it's a discouragingly slow process.

But I still pray and labor to that end, ultimately remembering our dependence on God to get the church to lead the way in demonstrating genuine reconciliation.