Friday, September 05, 2008

All My Rowdy Friends



Alright crew. For the next eight weeks or so we’ll probably have much to talk about regarding the election, the direction of the country and the place of politics in general. But in an effort to keep it somewhat light I’d like to spice up the convo from time to time by asking your help with something that is very, very important.

What is that you say? Who should I start in my fantasy football league. The CrockPot Kings enter our third season looking to finally capture the holy grail. Last year we survived an atrocious start to come on strong in the end, make the playoffs and end up in third place.
But that was before I had my blogging buddies to help a brother out. I’m sure with your sage advice I’ll finally climb to the top of the CLF fantasy football mountain.

So let’s get down to business. In week one I can start either Daring Drew Brees or Back for an Encore Brett Farve. Both had a good preseason. Both have ample weapons at his disposal although in my view Daring Drew has some serious juice to sling the rock to. The downside to Drew this week are the Bucs who have one of the better defenses in the league. As far as I know Miami does not which is one for Old Man #4.

So who should start and who should sit. Drop me a line with your thoughts and I’ll let you know the results Monday morn.

Go Pots
Pastor lance

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Hey what's up bro! I got your blog from Eric Redmond's sight. I love it man. So much so I put you on my blog roll on my blog. Let me know if you want me to put take it off homie.

Anyway I am a huge fan of FF and I have a squad (a couple actually) as well. I think you have to go with Brees... I know Favre is a hot ticket but the Saints throw the ball more than anyone (literally) and they will throw a lot against a pretty stout run D in Tampa. Plus all there WR's are healthy and Shockey is going to take a lot of pressure off of Colston and the other WR's.

Brees all day homie!

I look forward to interacting with you on your blog!

God bless!

Pastor Lance said...

yo brother Aaron. it's good to meet another FF fan. and by all means please keep my name on the roll for as long as you like.

thanks for the advice on Brees. I forgot that NO may not have a very good running game, thus their passing game will resemble a Chitown election - throw early and throw often.

peace
LL